Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is this Membership Site written for?
- Can I join this Membership Site from anywhere in the world?
- I can’t seem to access my Lessons. What can I do?
- What type of camera do I need?
- Do I need to know a lot about Photography to do this course?
- Will I need to buy a new camera?
1. Who is this Membership Site written for?
‘Even Easier Digital Photos Membership Site’ is written for Beginning to Intermediate Photographers of any age, using smart phones, compact cameras or digital SLR’s, who are looking for simple, jargon free instructions to fast track their ability to take awesome photos.
2. Can I join this Membership Site from anywhere in the world?
If you have a PayPal account or a credit card you can pay for your Even Easier Digital Photos Membership Site from anywhere in the world.
3. I can’t seem to access my Lessons. What can I do?
In order to read the downloadable book you will need to have Acrobat Reader on your computer. You can download a copy of Acrobat Reader for free by going to www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html and following the prompts. Once you have downloaded the e-book you can print it out if you prefer to read a hard copy rather than reading it on-screen.
4. What type of camera do I need?
To take part in the Even easier Digital Photos Membership Course you can use a Smart Phone Camera, a Compact camera or a Digital SLR
5. Do I need to know a lot about Photography to do this course?
‘Even Easier Digital Photos Membership Course is written in such a way so photographers from beginning to intermediate levels will be able to follow the instructions to get great results.
6. Will I need to buy a new camera?
You will not need a new camera to do the course. It is best you finish the course to find out if you want a new camera and what type you will need. It’s not the camera but the person behind the camera, who makes awesome photos.